At Ladypool we value the importance of having a positive relationship with all our parents and aim to maintain a good understanding of the expectations to best meet the needs of every individual child.
Here are some of the ways we aim to keep you informed of what is happening at school:
- Fortnightly newsletters
- Half termly curriculum newsletters
- Text messages or a telephone call
- Three parent consultations a year
- Senior Leadership Team visible in the playground in the morning and at the end of the day.
- Ladypool School website
- Teachers, teaching assistants and learning mentors available in the playground to listen to any concerns or share achievements.